we are not only staging you house but also pays to prepare house for sale and we are low commission realor
Tips to Prepare Your House for Sale!
Upgrade Outdated Bathrooms
· When you prepare house for sale consider having shabby, antiquated bathroom tile reglazed. It costs substantially less than replacing the tile and will make your bathroom shiny and new.
o Tip: To get rid of mold from grout, use a solution of bleach and water. In the event that that doesn't work, have a go at staining the grout.
Remove the Clutter
· Realtors say they frequently find house seekers opening cupboards. So in order to show well, clean out the drawers and cupboards and remove the clutter. You need to show purchasers the available storage, not make it appear there is no storage. The appearance of good storage in a house generally positions high on a purchaser's must have list.
Promote a Balanced Space
· When staging a house, to make a room seem larger, paint it the same color as the adjoining room. On the off chance that you have a little kitchen and eating area, a consistent look will make both rooms feel like one major space.
o Tip: If you need to give the figment of more space, paint the room the same shade as your draperies. It will give a consistent and refined look when you prepare the house for sale.
Avoid Overcrowding Rooms
· When you prepare a house for sale don't pack a room with furniture that is excessively big for the space; it will just make the room seem little and cramped. Nonetheless, don’t make it appear too empty either.
· In a tight space, shelves can add depth which makes a room feel bigger.
o Tip: Paint the backs of the shelves the same shade as the walls to show the illusion of depth.
o For a bigger window in a bigger room, utilize bigger patterned window treatments as a small patter will disappear in a bigger room.